Frequently Asked Fleet Card Questions HuskyPRO Universal Fuel Card General Fleet Card Account Questions
How can the HuskyPRO Universal Fuel Card Program help me manage my business fleet fuel expenses?
HuskyPRO Universal Fuel Card Program can help you track your fueling expenses separately from your other business expenses.
- The HuskyPRO Universal Fuel Card can help you control and monitor fuel purchases through detailed reporting and access to your account online 24/7. The fuel card can even help reduce unauthorized fuel purchases through the use of fleet controls that allow fleet managers to monitor the volume and frequency of transactions.
- If your business takes you to an area without a Husky location, the HuskyPRO Universal Fuel Card will allow your drivers to fuel at any location in Canada or the U.S. that accepts MasterCard®, regardless of brand, with the same controls and monitoring ability of purchases at these locations to help you manage your fuel purchases.
What type of reporting will I receive with the HuskyPRO Universal Fuel Card Program?
- Customer Statement – summarizes your total balance
- Cardholder Management Report – provides details on each transaction by cardholder, including miles between fill-ups, miles/litre and cost/mile after each transaction
- Additional reports are available online
What type of fleet card controls do I have with my HuskyPRO Universal Fuel Card Program?
Control features for HuskyPRO Universal Fuel Card include:
- PINs (referenced as Driver ID at the pump) to monitor fleet card usage
- Ability to restrict or allow purchases outside of fuel by card
- Advanced reporting features with customized reporting options
- Odometer prompting to help track mileage, cost per mile, and miles per litre for each of your vehicles
- Restrict usage to Pay at Pump Only
- Set purchase limits on each card to help control spending including:
- Dollars per day, week or month
- Dollars per maintenance purchase
- Number of transactions per day, week or month
How can I reduce unauthorized purchases with the HuskyPRO Universal Fuel Card Program?
The HuskyPRO Universal Fuel Card gives you the ability to help control types of purchases for each fleet fuel card. For your added security, a transaction will not be completed unless the correct PIN (referenced as Driver ID at the pump) is entered. You can also set purchase limits on individual cards such as maximum dollar restrictions, time of day limits, day of week limits, gallon limits, transaction limits, and product restrictions.
Can I setup multiple purchase restrictions on one business fuel card?
Yes, with the HuskyPRO Universal Fuel Card, you can set the account to lock when a restriction is breached. For example, if the fleet card is set with dollar amount and transactions per day restrictions, the first restriction to be breached will lock the card. Click here to access your account online and to set purchase restrictions.
The HuskyPRO Universal Fuel Card also allows you to set certain controls to be reported as an exception, if you don’t want the fuel cards to be locked when a restriction is breached. These exceptions will show up on the Exception Report that can be downloaded from your account management website or sent toa valid email address. Click here to access your account online and to set purchase restrictions.
Where can the fuel card be used?
The HuskyPRO Universal Fuel Card can be used at all Husky locations and at any non-Husky fueling locations in Canada and the U.S. that accept MasterCard®. You can also open the cards up to maintenance service, which allows your drivers to purchase maintenance at any non-fuel auto service store, to help them get back on the road faster.
Are there monthly or annual fees associated with the HuskyPRO Universal Fuel Card?
No, there is no monthly or annual program fee.
Can I access my HuskyPRO Universal Fuel Card account online?
Yes! With the HuskyPRO Universal Fuel Card Program , you have access to a user-friendly account online tool that lets you view statements, change card setups, cancel lost/stolen cards, and more. Click here to access your account online.
If you have the HuskyPRO Universal Fuel Card and have not registered your account online, please call customer service at 1-855-278-7731.
How do I cancel my lost or stolen credit card?
Log-in to cancel a lost or stolen card online or call 1-855-278-7731.
How can I increase my line of credit?
The primary cardholder or applicant must contact us to make the request.
Can drivers earn myHusky Rewards points on HuskyPRO card purchases?
Yes, on eligible fleet and Cardlock fuel and ancillary purchases. Visit www.myHuskyRewards.ca for details.
Why should I sign up for the HuskyPRO Universal Fuel Card?
The HuskyPRO Universal Fuel Card Program can help you save time and money and is designed for budget-conscious fleet managers to keep your fuel purchases separate from other business expenses. The HuskyPRO Universal Fuel Card allows you to help track purchases, monitor expenses and analyze fuel spending. This fuel management program can help you simplify your budgeting and reduce paperwork. It can even help reduce fraud and control driver spending. Click here to apply today.
How long does the approval process take for a new HuskyPRO account?
Normal processing time for a new account is 7 to 10 business days.
How do I check the status of my application?
Contact us at 1-888-243-8358.
Payments and Credits
How do I make a payment to my HuskyPRO Universal Fuel Card account?
For details on making payments to your HuskyPRO Universal Fuel Card account, contact customer service at 1-855-278-7731.
Can I receive my credit card statement electronically?
Yes, Log-in to your HuskyPRO account and change the setting or call Customer Service at 1-855-278-7731.
My payment isn't posted on my account yet. How long does this take?
- By mail: Allow 7-10 business days for payment to be received and processed. Please make sure to include your remittance slip with your cheque to avoid delays in processing.
- Online through bank or bill pay service: 2-5 business days.
- Phone: 2-4 business days.
- If these timelines have passed and your payment is not posted on your account, please check with your bank to verify if the payment has cleared.
- If you have questions about a specific payment, please call Customer Service at 1-855-278-7731.
Which banks are registered with the HuskyPRO program for direct ACH with their online banking services?
- Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS)
- Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD Canada Trust)
- National Bank of Canada (NBC)
- Credit Union Central of British Columbia (CUCBC)
- Bank of Montreal (BMO)
- CIBC (Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce)
- ATB Financial
- HSBC Bank Canada
- Caisse / Dejardins
How can I get a replacement copy of the terms for my account?
Yes, call Customer Service at 1-855-278-7731.
Using the Site
I sent a question by email. When can I expect a response?
Our goal is to contact you within three business days.
How do I log-in to my account online?
Go to http://www.iconnectdata.com/HS
If you forget your password, follow these easy steps
- Go to www.iConnectData.com/HS.
- At the login screen, click 'Password'.
- Enter your username and e-mail address.
- Click 'Submit Request.'
- Your new password will be sent to your e-mail address.
- Login with the new password, then follow the steps in 'Updating Your User Profile' to change your password
General MasterCard Questions
What does Universal mean? Where can I use the card?
HuskyPRO cards are accepted at any fueling station where MasterCard is accepted throughout Canada and the U.S. regardless of brand of the gas station a customer visits. This gives drivers more flexibility with their fueling options when they are on the road, and gives fleet managers the ability to track all their expenses from one card, instead of different cards, depending on the station a driver chooses.
Will having a MasterCard allow my drivers to purchase anything they want?
Not at all! This card will have the same settings as your existing card; your drivers can only use the card at fueling locations.
Additionally, fraud controls are in place for your HuskyPRO card to alert you in the case of attempted online or inappropriate use.
Why is this a benefit?
This gives drivers more flexibility with their fueling options when they are on the road, and gives fleet managers the ability to track all their expenses from one card, instead of different cards.
The HuskyPRO MasterCard® Fleet Card is issued by National Bank of Canada, pursuant to license by MasterCard International, Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International, Incorporated.FleetCor is a trademark of FleetCor Technologies Operating Company, LLC.